I have replaced the power steering pump 4 times first two failed all together.The last two leak fluid from where the reservoir supply & return tubes go into the pump.
I am on my fourth power steering pump, they either fail or leak fluid on 2007 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($300 - $469) in National Stock Yards, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($185 - $246) in Dugspur, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($242 - $382) in Vanleer, TN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Meeteetse, WY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($310 - $359) in Coleman, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($445 - $553) in Ridgeway, OH