Is this likely to be due to need for alignment? or more likely a brake issue? I know I need an alignment but am wondering about the brakes as well..Sometimes driving in traffic you have to stop suddenly and this is when it is most likely to vibrate a bit..
I am noticing some vibration when I put the brakes on while driving at highspeed on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by csubak30 ,
July 09, 2013
Could be both. Most likely cause is a warped rotor causing the vibration.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Convertible.No interior lights when open doors.No light@mirror/all switch positi
- Is a 2006 vw convertible beetle windshield interchangeable with a vw coupe
- Starts runs for 15seconds dies repeats when you start it again.what could cause
- The Beetle starts but does not continue to run...shuts off after a few seconds
- The spoiler engaged but will not come back down at lower speeds