of these things started at about the same time. I get plenty of heat up high. All my maintenance is up to date. Cooling system,brakes & etc.
I am not getting any heat at my feet, & my windows have started fogging up. Both on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by csubak30 ,
April 24, 2013
Need to get a inspection done. Probably a blend door actuator issue. It can be the switch as well or a fuse.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 229) in Ione, WA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 212) in Village Mills, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($297 - 393) in Carson, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sidman, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($442 - 741) in Forest Home, AL
- Horn Replacement ($145 - 165) in West Milford, NJ