of these things started at about the same time. I get plenty of heat up high. All my maintenance is up to date. Cooling system,brakes & etc.
I am not getting any heat at my feet, & my windows have started fogging up. Both on 2001 Chevrolet Venture
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by csubak30 ,
April 24, 2013
Need to get a inspection done. Probably a blend door actuator issue. It can be the switch as well or a fuse.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2001 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($190 - 501) in Ione, WA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Village Mills, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carson, VA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Sidman, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($771 - 952) in Forest Home, AL
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($417 - 474) in West Milford, NJ