No steam or white exhaust. Don't think it is getting in cylinder.
I am loosing water somewhere on the front of the block. Exhaust is normal! on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Talmage, CA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Addis, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($181 - 398) in Summerville, OR
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($233 - 345) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($352 - 463) in Branch, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Oradell, NJ