The motor has 100,000 miles. ANY ENGINE ISSUES?
I am looking at purchasing a 1998 Mustang GT. What should I look for? on 1998 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1998 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Toledo, IL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($548 - 705) in Cove, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Perham, MN
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($92 - 155) in Arroyo Hondo, NM
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($329 - 418) in Walton, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($51 - 94) in Locust Grove, VA