The motor has 100,000 miles. ANY ENGINE ISSUES?
I am looking at purchasing a 1998 Mustang GT. What should I look for? on 1998 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1998 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Air Pump Replacement ($289 - 343) in Toledo, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($470 - 582) in Cove, AR
- PCV Valve Replacement ($52 - 68) in Perham, MN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Arroyo Hondo, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($269 - 380) in Walton, NE
- Trans Mount Replacement ($129 - 194) in Locust Grove, VA