The motor has 100,000 miles. ANY ENGINE ISSUES?
I am looking at purchasing a 1998 Mustang GT. What should I look for? on 1998 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
1998 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($120 - 227) in Toledo, IL
- 10,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Cove, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($558 - 709) in Perham, MN
- Air Pump Replacement ($289 - 343) in Arroyo Hondo, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($164 - 285) in Walton, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($128 - 389) in Locust Grove, VA