I have put new shoes,Drums, Spring kit, adjusters, and wheel bearing. and I am now expiriencing what it feels like is a brake snagging. The right side drum heats up so I think the prob is over there. With the vehicle jacked up it only snags on one side of the drum. What could cause this. I have changed the drums I got from the store 4 times. I think there getting sick of me at Autozone.
I am having trouble with the rear brakes on 2004 Chrysler Town & Country
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- No heat in any mode, only blows cold air. Automatic controls, three zones.
- injectors misfiring after I changed the timing belt. How can I reset them
- why doesnt driver side slider door look won't unlock when unlock is pushed on ke
- Surging at 35 to 45 miles
- What is the 4 inch long hose,about an 8th of in diameter behind battery