I am having problems with my truck starting. When it first started having this on 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty

My truck will not fire off. It just turns over and every now and then it will fire up. I have tried either in it and it still will not start. I started having problems with it just every now and then but now it has not stated in about a week of trying. It turns over great but seems like it is not firing. Please help me please.

by in Deweyville, TX on January 07, 2014
1 answer
ANSWER by on January 07, 2014
First off is this a diesel of Gas engine? If you used either and it did start, but only ran for a few seconds, you probably have a fuel problem. Have you changed the fuel filter? Could also be a weak fuel pump.
Truck started making noise that sounds as if you're riding on the rumble strips of the road...when you're not. Sometimes a bump will make noise go away, or a corner...no real pattern.
it wont start (wont turn over) turn the key several times off on off on and it will finally start, or let it sit for a hr or so and it will start. i have tested what i thought was all the re-lays,...
I've had my truck tested at the Ford Dealership several times and it always checks out ok. It will run fine for weeks or even months then all of a sudden the ABS light comes on, I hear clicking in...
Truck ran fine, parked it and came back to it 2 weeks later to run errand. At start up heard unusual whirring sound and clank/thump (my son heard thump/clank, I didn't). Engine started and was ru...