I am having problems with my truck starting. When it first started having this on 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty

My truck will not fire off. It just turns over and every now and then it will fire up. I have tried either in it and it still will not start. I started having problems with it just every now and then but now it has not stated in about a week of trying. It turns over great but seems like it is not firing. Please help me please.

by in Deweyville, TX on January 07, 2014
1 answer
ANSWER by on January 07, 2014
First off is this a diesel of Gas engine? If you used either and it did start, but only ran for a few seconds, you probably have a fuel problem. Have you changed the fuel filter? Could also be a weak fuel pump.
Truck started making noise that sounds as if you're riding on the rumble strips of the road...when you're not. Sometimes a bump will make noise go away, or a corner...no real pattern.
I've had my truck tested at the Ford Dealership several times and it always checks out ok. It will run fine for weeks or even months then all of a sudden the ABS light comes on, I hear clicking in...
Truck ran fine, parked it and came back to it 2 weeks later to run errand. At start up heard u...