Mechanic told me that it was catalytic converter. I had it replaced sometime ago and engine is light still on. Him guessing trying to figure out what the problem was got too expensive. Now after driving the car with engine light on, I know smell engine in the cabin.. which is very strong and I have to drive with windows open. Please help
I am getting engine smell inside the cabin of the car. Check Engine light is on on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +