Mechanic told me that it was catalytic converter. I had it replaced sometime ago and engine is light still on. Him guessing trying to figure out what the problem was got too expensive. Now after driving the car with engine light on, I know smell engine in the cabin.. which is very strong and I have to drive with windows open. Please help
I am getting engine smell inside the cabin of the car. Check Engine light is on on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?