I replaced the tires and it helped but it didn't fix all of the vibration. I found evidence of grease loss around the front CV joints but i am not hearing the loud clunk when turning that is associated with CV joint failures . Does this sound like a wheel bearing problem ?I am not getting any codes from the on board computer or my OBD2 scanner. The X5 has 96500 miles on it and is a very clean car.Are there any special tools needed to replace the CV axles ? Thanks.
I am getting a vibration when I accelerate hard or going up a hill. on 2005 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be