1998 Ford Explorer Q&A

1998 Ford Explorer Question: I am getting a P0715 code and need to know where the Sensor is on the vehicle.

Need to know where sensor is and is this an easy fix? -
Answer 1
Code does not mean the trans. input sensor is bad! Need to get the circuit checked first. May save you some $.Part is about 90.00 once you see it you should know how to change it. That price is for ""the good stuff". I am sure it can be purchased for less. -
Answer 2
get a free diag and est from aamco and then shop prices -