the lines going into and out of the filter are braided high pressure held into place with a quick connect of some I have not encountered...strange looking clamp that hooks down into the fitting after it is locked onto the filter nipple...all of my quick disconnect tools will not work to release this line...any ideas?
I am attempting to change the fuel filter, noting works to disconnect the lines. on 1997 Ford F-150
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($849 - 1,376) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($335 - 550) in Hayden, IN
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 219) in Sturgeon, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($160 - 208) in Miami, IN
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($567 - 1,622) in Mountain Home, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($388 - 1,480) in Bozeman, MT