the stiring wheel locks up and the car shuts down. i have changed the fuel filter and oil and other fliuds what else could it be? it seems to do it the most when its really hot out or the car gets hot from running but the light doesn't come on to say its over heating..
i am at lost of why my 2000 ford focus will run for a few hours then just die? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Cedar, MI
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 101) in Saint Michael, ND
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in West Finley, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($320 - 502) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($70 - 89) in Peru, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($246 - 290) in Richland, MS