the stiring wheel locks up and the car shuts down. i have changed the fuel filter and oil and other fliuds what else could it be? it seems to do it the most when its really hot out or the car gets hot from running but the light doesn't come on to say its over heating..
i am at lost of why my 2000 ford focus will run for a few hours then just die? on 2000 Ford Focus
Asked by for the 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- P1633. Will not reset . Battery terminals cleaned still code comes up
- When I start my car I have to push on the gas to keep it started.
- Can I supply parts from reputable parts dealers as NAPA. and contract labor est?
- Car always starts, but after a rain it will die when put in drive.
- Why sometimes car vibrates at lower speed?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($126 - 163) in Cedar, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($208 - 265) in Saint Michael, ND
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in West Finley, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Crankshaft Pulley Replacement ($142 - 177) in Peru, ME
- Starter Motor Replacement ($240 - 367) in Richland, MS