the stiring wheel locks up and the car shuts down. i have changed the fuel filter and oil and other fliuds what else could it be? it seems to do it the most when its really hot out or the car gets hot from running but the light doesn't come on to say its over heating..
i am at lost of why my 2000 ford focus will run for a few hours then just die? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- PCV hose leak and loud pop and loud knocking noise from engine now?
- Both side door;latches are broke & neither door will close.
- What can cause a car to overheat when the heat is off but runs cool w/heat on
- Not sure but I think it on the right
- What is it if my car is sputtering when I accelerate around 1st and 2nd gear?