My AC does not blow cool air. I am told that I have coolant in it. someone told me that they would have to go in to look at it which will cost me $115. just to look at it. what could be wrong with the info I have given you?
I am a 75 yr old female and do not know about cars other than to drive. on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2006 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($261 - 336) in Clear Spring, MD
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($294 - 421) in Barnard, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($611 - 1,163) in Fallbrook, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($146 - 198) in Arcola, MS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($234 - 497) in Huttig, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($413 - 433) in Breckenridge, MO