My AC does not blow cool air. I am told that I have coolant in it. someone told me that they would have to go in to look at it which will cost me $115. just to look at it. what could be wrong with the info I have given you?
I am a 75 yr old female and do not know about cars other than to drive. on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2006 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($261 - 336) in Clear Spring, MD
- Water Pump Replacement ($439 - 630) in Barnard, SD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($317 - 447) in Fallbrook, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arcola, MS
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Replacement ($161 - 193) in Huttig, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,738 - 1,783) in Breckenridge, MO