Reviews for Hyundai XG350 years:

Hyundai XG350 Reviews and Owner Comments

Hyundai XG350Owner Reviews (16 reviews)
    Visitor, Gadsden, AL, September 08, 2012 19:51
    2005 XG350L. It's a great car. Have had it for seven years. 25 mpg.
    Visitor, Hurst, TX, June 19, 2012 00:26
    My dashboard top facing the front windshiled strted to spilit on driver side because of the Sun. I can still push it down and it stays for a day or two, Is there cheaper way to fix it?
    Visitor, Rockford, IL, April 17, 2012 13:21
    I have owned my car for six years now and still love it. It has almost 250,000 miles on it and am hoping it goes another 250,000.
    Visitor, Saint Petersburg, FL, March 13, 2012 11:52
    I am having issues with my hyundai. The check engine light has been on for sometime, and the engine codes say "limp home". The car does shift rough sometimes but my main problem is when I am accelerating at high speeds ( 60mph and above) the car shakes/ vibrates. I do not think that it is the balancing of the wheels because it only happens when I am accelerating, if I take my foot off the gas the ride is smooth. I am a single mother and am trying to figure out what the problem is without spending loads of money.
    Visitor, Saint Paul, MN, August 13, 2011 12:36
    i boughht my xg350 with 86,000 plus miles in october 09, thank goodness for extended warranty, it has saved me many times, the calipier freezes up quite often, is that normal? sadly, my extended warranty ended in match 11 and since its been a money pit, meaning it all started with a simple oil change and fuel filter change and its been one issue after another and this atm is dried up. to date, i now have 125,000 plus miles, what else could go wrong or is it in my best interest to get another extended warranty? im really worried about the belt breaking, so i had it inspected by 3 different mechanics, all 3 said it was good, what does that mean in the mechanic world? i know it will cost roughly a grand for part and labor. my air condition squeals every time i turn it on, so i just suffer thru the mn heat, what does the squealing mean? any input is welcome, thannk u
    Visitor, Folsom, CA, May 21, 2011 21:15
    We've had our XG350 for 6 years. We bought it new and have loved it from the start. It's not perfect. The gas mileage isn't great, but for such a big comfortable car with plenty of power, I can't complain. Very comfortable ride, nicely appointed. We have one of the mysterious rattles that others speak of, but it's no big deal. The paint is holding up very well. We had something go wrong with the computer after 50k miles, but the dealer said that such problems were considered part of the emissions systems, thus covered for 7 years and they fixed it for free. Some evil doer liked our car so much, they stole it right out of our driveway last week, and it was a very said day for us. We got it back, but they had trashed it pretty good, looks like they drove it in a demolition derby. :( I wish they still made it. The model they replaced it with isn't anywhere nearly as nice.
    Miss..A, Cleveland, OH, May 17, 2011 20:45
    Good car. like a more expensive ones, the problem i had is the suspension and the power steering is not too good. need to be treated with love n care. and i hate the radio it is not good "YES" i will replace it with a better one but the original stinks. i love the conftable heated seats. and lots of space on the trunk. it was a plus when traveling. i love my car,
    Visitor, Cleveland, OH, May 17, 2011 20:26
    SUSPENSION AND STEERING ARE NOT THAT GREAT BUT IT IS A NICE CAR TO DRIVE.
    Visitor, Willard, OH, August 30, 2010 10:02
    I bought the 2005 XG350 off the show room floor and I haven't put a dime in it except for oil changes. The only thing is the motor sounds like a diesel.
    tweet, Toms River, NJ, August 02, 2010 12:24
    Worst car I ever owned. The dealer I purchased it from is disgusting. Will fight you over every warrenty issue imaginable. Lester Glenn AVOID them at all costs
    Visitor, Las Vegas, NV, July 10, 2010 17:07
    I bought the car when it only had 8,000 miles on it. The car is everything I wanted, it is comfortable and dependable. The one bad thing is the radio. It is terrible.
    Visitor, Bronx, NY, June 28, 2010 18:20
    I love my car! It's the most car you can get for the money. I bought this car 3yrs old and only spend 10k on it. It has the feel of an expensive luxury car.
    pjl112, Massapequa, NY, May 31, 2010 07:28
    I like this car. The only issue I have with it is that it makes a "rattle / vibration" sound when first started, especially when backing up in cold weather. This goes away after a few minutes of driving. I've seen other drivers on online forums with the same problem. So far no one has an answer for what this is - including Hyundai. Otherwise it's a great car for the price.
    Visitor, Chickasha, OK, April 06, 2010 15:01
    I adore this car!
    frank123, Lansdale, PA, March 28, 2010 11:23
    best driving car ever had. out handles a mercedes. could get better mileage
    stallion, Nottingham, MD, February 13, 2010 15:55