Hyundai XG300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Hyundai XG300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Hyundai XG300 Problems
If the Check Engine Light illuminates, indicating a problem with the front oxygen sensor, but the sensor tests okay, reprogramming the engine's control computer should fix the problem. Then, the Check Engine Light will no longer falsely illuminate and the acceleration, particularly from a stopped position, will be smoother.
Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.
Hyundai XG300 Questions
The ignition is on the dashboard and I can't get it out
Cleaned MAF sensor, Drove for 200 miles w/ no problems. Went back into limp home mode next day. Shop replaced MAF sensor, throttle body, throttle position sensor, now its worse. Instead of limp home mode, starts then shuts off. Was showing codes for MAF sensor and transmission. Any suggestions ...
Hyundai XG300 Recalls
Hyundai XG300 Reviews
Horrible car .. sorry I bought it ... College Park, MD Hyundai, don't go there!!! Not too honest. Hyundai mechanics don't seen to know about the care (none that I have gone to). Do they train on other cars because they have no knowledge Hyundai repair.
my car has had a lot of major proplems over $3000 in repairs since i inherited from my mom when my father pass away in 2001 and my mom was driving it for a year then she could not drive no more it only has 43,000 miles on it for the amount of miles it should not have this many proplems the dealer had said many yrs later thet this yr make and model then only made a few and now unfornately i know...