Reviews for Hyundai Sonata years:

Hyundai Sonata Reviews and Owner Comments

Hyundai SonataOwner Reviews (57 reviews)
    Visitor, Falls Church, VA, October 18, 2014 08:15
    I purchased 2011 Hunyadi Sonata brand new in March 2011 and have been driving it since then. I never had any issues with it. The only thing I have changed is the battery but other than that it runs smoothly and looks great. My family loves it. Omar
    Maxin In The Maxima, College Station, TX, September 18, 2014 19:42
    We have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata that was purchased in 2013. At the time of purchase the car had 57,000 miles on it and now it has 79,000 on the odometer. The car looks great, but we have had the following problems: *Dome Light- The dome light is supposed to come on when the car door is open. The light wouldn't come, therefore the dealer had to replace a switch. COVERED UNDER THE 60,000 MILE WARRANTY *Steering Wheel Paint- The paint is peeling and others are experiencing this problem as well. *Tire Sensor- One of the tire sensors went bad and had to have that replaced. The constant light on in the instrument panel is a headache. *Front Fender- The fender cover is easy to crack. We have two cracks because the plastic is so cheap and flimsy. Don't hit anything because it will ruin it. TOUCH IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF *Fuel Pump- The fuel pump went out at 73,000. I was backing out the driveway and it just cut off. We had it towed to the dealer and they replaced the fuel pump. COVERED UNDER EXTENDED WARRANTY ($600.00 repair) *Steering Rattle Over Bumps- The steering wheel is now rattling over bumps. They say the part is $9.00, but the labor will cost an additional $200.00. (NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY) *Gear Selector Issue- Sometimes the car doesn't show the selected gear in the gear box. When this happens, the car usually jerks really hard and acts as though it doesn't want to accelerate. We also had other problems where the gear shift didnt want to shift out of PARK. This was fixed under a recall. This car has had several recalls including a recall with the brake system. The radio makes a weird noise at times when the car is started and I don't know what is causing this issue. I also hear a bumping noise that is coming from the back, so this could be something with the suspension. I live in Texas and the AC doesn't start to cool until the car is driven for a few minutes. I thought Hyundai's were reliable, but we have had so many problems with this car. The warranty expires at 100,000 and it will go back to the DEALERSHIP. NO MORE HYUNDAI FOR ME!!!!
    Visitor, Clemson, SC, August 27, 2014 13:01
    Bought a used Hyundai sonata (pearl white) at 53,000 miles from a local owner. When I first took it to a car wash, I found that the hose chipped off a section of the paint on the roof. More chipping happened on the roof and hood recently after driving in a huge thunderstorm. My insurance company refused to cover that as they stated it was manufacturer defective paint job. Now I have to pay out of pocket for fixing this because the metal underneath has started to rust. Hyundai knows that their paint job is terrible, that is why they only give a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty on the paint.
    Visitor, Deltona, FL, August 15, 2014 11:04
    I have a 2011 and in the very first year, the dealer replaced. The fuel door did not open, A battery, the started and a sensor. None of this cover under warranty. Second year, one of the shafts of the front end, and something else on the steering wheel. Also no cover under warranty. The third year, Cruise control switch, not working, the windshield pump and tips also not working properly. None of this cover under warranty. After three years of service, my Sonata has a lot of interior issues in many places started to peal, the aircondition does not work properly. All the services has been done by the dealer. And every time is something broken that needs to be replace out of my pocket. Over all, I think is a nice car. But it was manufactur very cheap. I will trade the car next year. But not for another Hyundai. Today is 08/2014
    Visitor, Chicago, IL, July 19, 2014 11:15
    Our 2003 V6 has been in the auto repair shop for three weeks now they repair man says he has one fuel line and that the other is on back order, we even called the mfg, he was nice but still no results,tired of waiting. help
    Visitor, Danielson, CT, August 17, 2013 04:42
    I purchased a 2009 Sonata GLS new in 2009. It now has over 90,000 miles on it and it is unquestionably the most reliable car I have ever owned. Handles nicely, economical to drive, fantastic warranty,dealer service departments very customer friendly and besides nornmal servicing has required nothing. Since I purchased my Hyundai my son has purchased an Elantra and my mother-in-law and my father-in-law have each purchased Sonatas. In addition, I have a new 2013 Sonata Limited on order and will be taking delivery within the month. Needless to say, I am very sold on the Hyundai line.
    Visitor, Saint George, UT, April 25, 2013 20:33
    i love this car.. it has taken me places i have never been before...i hit 200,000 miles with only two bad batteries... the auto store replaced both of them cause they are under warranty...then i had a bad o2 sensor.. easy fix... but now my timing belt has broken. so we have driven the value out of it.. but its always got that special place in our life...at one point it was the only thing we could depend on.. so as for other hyundai owners i am a happy one...
  • 2008 Hyundai Sonata
    Visitor, Constantine, MI, March 12, 2013 06:59
    Been a great car so far. I get about 26-30 mpg. Best mpg was 34 on a 260 mile trip. Only problem so far has been the airbag red light came on at about 70,000 miles, and it was under a recall. I love how it handles.
    hossein, Clinton, IA, February 19, 2013 00:40
    i have this lovly car and i adore it so much thx for korean people but plz dont eat the brain of monky alive like chinese people
    Visitor, Cambria Heights, NY, January 17, 2013 12:28
    This car is a nightmare for me. I brought this car new and the car is now going on 8 years old and it has so many problems. I took it to my mechanic the other day and he informs me that I need: rear hub bearings, a rack, injectors and IAC (whatever that is). Also, my timing belt needs replacing. My car has approx. 120,000. I should have brought a Nissan like my family always did. When I had my Nissan, it was still running at 15 years old. It really did not have any problems. I never had to replace the rear hub bearings, a rack, injectors and IAC or any major parts. I would not suggest to anyone to buy a Hyundai.
  • 1998 Hyundai Sonata
    Visitor, Clinton, IA, December 31, 2012 02:17
    I Replace bearings twice and i everytime get knock. I'm getting fustrated and giving up could anyone give some adviceu could mail me @ abrahamsshabeer@gmail.com
    Visitor, Dublin, OH, December 07, 2012 04:58
    My problem started very early with this 2009 Sonota that I bought brand new; First the dealer overfilled the engine with OIL; I was shocked and another Hyundai dealer let the OIL out and shamed the dealer for that. Also this car doesnt take over filling of the oil easy. It can cause bad damage to the engine valves. But the worst happened when at 20,000 thousand miles the Transaxle started Bumping real bad at 20 MPH going down in speed. The force from third gear to first was so strong it would stop the wheels into a skid and the force threw me under the seatbelt near the gas and brake pedal. I have contacted the Dept. of Justice on this car because Hyundai lied about the issues and would not fix anyones car and running from the problem. Its major and happening over the U.S. but Hyundai said" They have no other complaints but my car is the only one doing that" Edmunds.com and many other sites including You Tube claims overloads of Transaxle problems that could bancrupt Hyundai. Also the Car took off like the Toyotas did a few years ago while I was in Washington D.C. Arlington Cemetery. Yes, for no reason in the parking garage the car starting going up , up and up in speed while I had both feet on the brakes trying to stop the car and almost hit a concrete pillar. The Arlington gaurd security unbottoned their gun holsters ready to fire their weapons . They didnt know what I was going to do when I finally got the Car stopped. This story has been reported to the DOJ in Washington hoping to get them aware of this dangerous and consumer based problem that could cause people to file Bancrupt against this Car and maybe start a minor recession. They really need to look at this Transaxle problem and maybe the Cruise control or throttle body issue before People get killed. I think I had a mild Heart attack while the car went out of control. My issue is if they cant warrant the car 100,000 miles like they claim then dont make the claim in the U.S. Thats all.
    Visitor, Boerne, TX, October 25, 2012 15:31
    I have owned mostly GM autos through out my many years of sales. I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata and I'm almost at 100,000 miles. I have only had to take it in for 1 minor repair since I purchased my car ( n/c to me). This is one of the most reliable cars I have owned. Very Happy with the car.
    Visitor, Comstock Park, MI, October 24, 2012 09:58
    I have had this car since 2005 and love almost every minute of it. Very reliable. Fun to drive. Room for everything I need. Comfortable and great visibility from the driver seat.
    Visitor, Tucson, AZ, October 11, 2012 04:09
    The 2004 Sonota has got to be the biggest nightmare I have ever owned. I purchased it brand new in 2004 and by 2005 the clutch had to be replaced. Then by 2007 the flywheel, clutch, rear suspension, front axel and transmission all needed replacing. This car is still sitting in my garage and had been since 2007. The only good parts of the car would have to be the body and interior since it was only used less than three years. Stay far away from these type of cars, they will run you into the ground financially. If anyone needs the car cheap please get in contact with me at got2bdiana@gmail.com The car is gold in color.
    Visitor, Angleton, TX, September 19, 2012 10:35
    I remove the ignition switch i turn the key to got out the switch now i can not got the new switch in the key will not go to off .
    Visitor, Amanda, OH, September 16, 2012 17:17
    I bought my 2002 Hyundai Sonata 2.7L V6 brand new in Dec. 2001. Just replaced the timing belt on it for the first time today with 212,000 miles. When checked 80k miles ago was told it looked good and they wouldn't mess with it. Have never had a major issue with this car. The alternator had to be replaced at 195,000 miles (original to the car), and power steering line at over 190,000 miles. Other than that just plugs/wires, oil changes, a battery, brakes and tires. Glad to read others have gone over 300k. I hope mine continues to do this well.
    Visitor, Philadelphia, PA, June 29, 2012 17:43
    I have a 2010 hundai sonata two years in and there is a dilemma with my starter.
    Visitor, Cincinnati, OH, January 30, 2012 18:37
    I had a problem with low idle almost like it wanted to stall. I took it to the dealer repeatedly and they finally repaired it. It runs great again. Just replaced my original set of Kuhmo tires with Goodyear Assurance. Tires are nice but after repeatedly getting them balanced, Sears just informed me that 3 of the 4 dealer installed chrome wheels are slightly bent which is why I no longer get a smooth ride. I will be contacting the dealer to find out why this is....the parts department at Columbia Hyundai was less than helpful and stated that they no longer carry those wheels...I wonder why... I wonder if they will offer a solution. My car is a 2009 Hyundai Sonata...I have not hit any potholes that would have caused this...I hope I can find a reasonable solution.
    Visitor, Greenville, SC, December 27, 2011 16:29
    I bought the car new and it still is like new. I had the brakes done, transmission maimtinance, and just the basics up keep. I love to drive it. It has such great pic-up , even at 135,000 miles. It rides like it is gliding above the ground. The most smooth ride I have ever experianced.As smooth as the Lincoln we had. I would ecomend the Hyundai to everyone.
    Visitor, San Diego, CA, December 09, 2011 09:09
    I bought my 2003 Hyundai Sonata new, and now at 102,000 miles, it still runs like a top. I haven't had any major repairs on it. The only issues are that about 4" of paint have chipped off on the hood, and the interior chrome is chipping as well. Mechanically, it is the most reliable car I've ever owned.
    Visitor, Lancaster, OH, December 04, 2011 00:38
    I was driving my 2000 Hyundai Sonata GLS and the brake and battery lights came on. They started out flashing then stayed on. When in park I revved the engine and the lights would go out then come back on. Later on in the evening I drove it again. The lights did'nt come on at first but then on again. So I stomped on the pedal to go and then it acted like my transmission was in neutral. the check engine light now came on as well. I don't get what is going on. I drove in the dark and my lights starting to dim. I managed to get it home safely. Ishut it off and tried to restart it but it just clicks as if the battery was dead. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
    Visitor, Middlebury, CT, November 21, 2011 14:36
    I have a 2002 Hyundai Sonata 2.7 V6 that I bought new and have 319,000 miles on it. It starts every day, replaced the radiator, alternator, ac pump and about 5 batteries, numerous tires and brakes but that's it. This is the best car I ever owned, will only buy Hyundai from now on. My wife has a 2004 Santa FE 4x4, 2.7 V6 with 135,000, just but brakes on it yesterday, also runs great.
    joda, Henderson, NV, August 30, 2011 23:12
    I own a 2005 6cyl Sonata. Purchased it with 15k miles. Have taken outstanding care of it thru out the years. Has been a wonderful car; however, it lately has been making a ticking/tapping noise on a cold start, and goes away once it's warm. My mechanic diagnosed it by ear only...says it's engine bearings and will probably need a new engine soon :(((( I need an expert to tell me otherwise. Does this really make sense what he's telling me? Btw, it currently has 95k miles. Thanks.
    Visitor, Monongahela, PA, August 07, 2011 14:45
    I own a 2005 4 cyl Sonota. I purchased the car at 110k from my dad. We work in the insurance industry. This car gets driven 25-30k/year. At 120,000 replaced both CVs, one on the side of the road, and both ignition coils. At 130k replaced first brakes and rotors lasted to 165k when brake lines/calipers replace. At this time downstream cat-engine light and at same time upsteam was replaced as well. (find a good muffler shop for aftermkt) dealer replacement is $1100@. All in all this is a great car. Too bad they wont be 14k new anymore. I get 19-21 city and 34 hwy.
    Visitor, Stockton, CA, July 24, 2011 23:48
    I love my 2007 Sonata, got it brand new, have 150,000 miles on it, and no significant problems....for the person whose cruise does not work, mine did not either, until the dealer found a short with the wrong headlight bulbs. Make sure to buy the bulbs at the dealership, autozone bulbs only short them out quickly. My car is quiet, has a rockin XM radio that came with it, my 6-foot hubby can sit comfortably in the back seat!! I want a new one, the new models are so pretty, and they keep up with that sporty look! They are very affordable:)
    Visitor, Albuquerque, NM, May 07, 2011 15:00
    I LOVE MY SONATA! I drove my 2005 Sonata off the lot with 6 miles on it. Today with very few major repairs and 356,000 miles, I am still loving it! Yes, you heard it right, 356,000 miles! I only know of one other Sonata in my area with 376,000 miles (2006). Hot Dog! I just can"tComplain!
    Karen Sue, Mantua, OH, April 19, 2011 16:53
    I bought my 2004 Hyundai Sonata in the Summer of 2004. It had 17 miles on it. It was the first car I had ever bought without test driving! My husband said I would love it (he was a salesman for a Hyundai dealership), and I DID! It is the best car I have ever owned. Very low maintenance and the little things that have had to be repaired, ie., electric side mirrors, some fuses, gas door won't unlock, have been very affordable. I get my "baby" new tires often, regular oil changes and it just keeps going, going and going and now has 113,000 miles. My newest problem is the air conditioning. Last summer it started blowing warm air but when my husbands puts free on in it, it goes for another 4 weeks so we have not had it checked out yet. But overall.....NO COMPLAINTS! I would definitely buy and recommend this car again!! Oh! And I only have one car payment left!! I am hoping to get another 70,000 mi out of it before I go looking for a new one!
    Visitor, Kirkland, WA, March 25, 2011 00:49
    I bought this car with 123,000 miles, five years ago as a senior in high school from a action. Today there is 217,000 miles on it, and its running strong. I could have not gotten a better car. I have beaten this car up, from running out of oil twice, running out of gas countless times, rallying it through old country roads, to driving through the city for 3 years. All this and I have only changed the cv joint on both sides, window regulator, oil and a lot of tires (thats my fault bent all the alignment but the car has no adjustments, so i just go through a lot tires). Its cheap, runs no matter what and doesn't look bad what more can i ask for. I have a 4 cylinder but its underpowered for the weight so it doesn't get the best gas milage (about 24) so i would get v6, if i were to buy this car again.
    Visitor, Mc Kees Rocks, PA, February 05, 2011 10:08
    I live in an area tough on vehicles (freeze/thaw, plenty of salt and humid conditions) and I've had my 00 sonata for about a year, bought it at 63000 miles and its at 72000 now. Its been a great car, I had a solenoid pack go bad but other than that there's been nothing wrong with my car mechanically. I'd recomend it to anyone. Thanks hyandai!
    LaQuinta, Mankato, MN, January 13, 2011 15:15
    Love my car, although it seems like when one thing needs repair, so does another.
    Visitor, Snowflake, AZ, January 04, 2011 07:50
    We bought our 2001 hyundai sonata used with about 30,000 mils on it we have 80,000 now and we have replaced four sencors in it so far at $400.00 each and another one went out yesterday, needless to say we are fed up with this car and will never buy another hyundai we are going back to the dealer to see what they will do for us probebly will be like the government (NOTHING) Bill and Robyn Tatman (Arizona)
    Visitor, South Plainfield, NJ, December 11, 2010 07:00
    This car is comfortable, peppy, and fun to drive. I love the side shift option and the fact that it is pretty good on gas. I own the 2003, 4 Cylinder model and it has been extremely reliable. I replaced the timing belt at around 85,000 miles and I just replaced the spark plugs today. I intend to keep this car for a long time to come. It is stylish and sporty, and I love it!
    Visitor, Killeen, TX, December 11, 2010 07:00
    I just bought this car a month ago and runs great. Bought it used now just doing minor tune ups here and there nothing big. Just wondered if the last owner kept up with maintenance. All and all it has a comfy ride, good on gas and glad to own a Sonata.
    Visitor, Ventura, CA, September 17, 2010 20:27
    I purchased new in 2007. I just passed the 32,000 mile mark and took the car to the dealer for 30,000 tune up. They tried to sell me rear brakes for 100.00 over quote outside. When took to reputable mechanic, he said I also needed an alignment both rear and front AND my rear tires needed replaced as they were worn out from not having proper alignment. Why wouldn't my friendly local dealer where I purchased the vehicle tell me that sort of information? I have always felt that tires are an important part of safety. I won't be using my friendly hyundai dealership in Ventura anymore. I learned a lot about dealerships that day. Thanks for the lessons Ventiura Hyundai.
    Visitor, Whitman, MA, September 04, 2010 19:23
    nice car but resale tuff 2009 gls
    alwhite24, Saint Louis, MO, August 22, 2010 18:02
    I have owned this car for six years. alternator, starter, 3 sensors, serpentine belt, timing belt, battery, brakes, speed control sensor, o2 sensor, plugs, wires, and oil changes. Probably forgot something.
    mejda, Dekalb, IL, August 09, 2010 09:11
    2001 Sonata and I have driven it for about 7 years now. Got 184000 miles on it and just had my 3 rd timing belt installed. No major problems and it still runs like a champ. My only complaint is the brake rotors which need frequent resurfacing to enable smooth braking. Also had new sub frame installed from recall notice. Engine performance on my 6 cyl has been great in all the years. Never failed to start and still runs smoothly. Thinking about getting another Hyundai in the future.
    pemitonwha, Horton, KS, August 06, 2010 12:01
    good car air dont work tho suckes
    donluis09, Reading, PA, August 03, 2010 13:43
    I got this car 9 mths ago. I keep putting money on it.Thank god i got a good happy mechanic.Some times we find a good model some time we find a bad one...I found a bad one with low milage.
    Visitor, Jacksonville, FL, July 18, 2010 18:55
    Don't have a problem with my car want to find my own mechanic
    Visitor, Raymond, ME, July 16, 2010 06:27
    I love this car. Cofortable, reliable, low maintenance and I have 185,000 miles on it. Only slight down sides are that it has needed more front end alignments than most of my other vehicles and at one point it went through alot of rear break work. I understand that some of the newer modles have better gas milage but I plan on driving it for as long as possible. Its a great car
    Visitor, Commerce, OK, April 15, 2010 12:07
    I have had my 2005 for almost 3yrs and I love it. Very comfy and excellent on long trips. I have recommended this car to several people. Just get one you will love.
    Visitor, Shamokin, PA, April 11, 2010 14:26
    I've had this car longer (5 yrs) than any other, and I plan on letting it nickel & dime me for another 5 years, instead of a new car payment. It's that good. It's smooth, quick, comfy, and has a plethora of extras. At least my GLS does, such as intermittent wipers that slow down automatically when you stop, sunroof that closes when car turns off, and doors that won't lock when you have the keys in the ignition. 115,000 miles and put only $500 into it; alternator, wheel bearings, and a brake caliper, all in the last 15,000 miles. It certainly stands up to it's warranty.
    sixty7, Los Angeles, CA, January 26, 2010 17:31
    The vehicle is a good value and fairly low maintenance. You might need to have the timing belt replaced if the car is around 80k miles.
    1Honey, Westland, MI, January 26, 2010 11:46
    I purchased my car in 2003, it's been rolling ever since. 128,000 miles on it and it still looks good and I look good in it.
    Lou1957, Wytheville, VA, January 02, 2010 09:32
    I purchased a 2007 Sanata v6 a couple of years ago, the dealership did mnot reaveal all of the info to me. I traded n a 2005 black pt cruiser convertable with turbo, it was a better vehucle, than hat I purchased, and cleaner. The Sanata only had 22,000 miles when I purchased it, and looked as though It had more miles on it, dont purchase from a drdealer in Christiansburg Virginia.
    cdiane, Westminster, MD, November 01, 2009 12:37
    I purchased a Sonata brand new in 2002. It has been the best car I have ever had. It has 174,000 miles on it and I am just now going to have the timing belt changed for the first time. It has never given me any problems and I have just done the usual maintenace on it likes brakes, tires and oil changes. My only complaint is that the headlights have the milky coating on it from the sunlight.
    vt1991, Irving, TX, October 12, 2009 09:15
    I have owned this vehicle (V6) since 2002 and very happy with it.
    kratzlar, Ocala, FL, September 01, 2009 19:03
    Best car on the road today, 3.3L V6 is very quick, good milage, rides smooth, lots of power. We purchased new in 2006 and have 47,000 miles on it so far. We had to replace recently fuel pump, A/C compressor, no expense to us, work coverd under warranty. Dealer advised to buy better grade of fuel. No explanation offered for A/C Compressor failure.
    Cediss, Yorba Linda, CA, July 14, 2009 21:01
    Purchased vehicle new. Dealer experience was terrible. Vehicle has been running great. Just replaced rear disc brake pads/resurfaced rotors? Seems odd that rear brake pads would be worn out at 32,00 miles, but brakes were making terrible noise and now are quiet. Four cylinder surprisingly powerful with 28MPG hwy and 25MPG city (those are my calculations not sticker/epa estimates). Only complaint so far is TPMS light comes on. Dealership claimed related to air imbalance in tires, but light came back on same day dealership "fixed" it. Does not affect vehicle performance. Was also having trouble with cruise control not coming on, dealer could not reproduce problem. Have not had the problem in the past month. Some subtle interior trim squeeks emerging. Overall would purchase another Hyundai. Good value and reliable.
    Conn52, Homosassa, FL, May 30, 2009 13:03
    We have owned this car for 5 years -63000 miles and it has been pretty good car. Just a few problems with the electric motor on the mirrors; A/C fan motor and switch; and the horn went bad. One thing I hate about this car is the windshield wipers-they don't go fast enough-terrible in these Florida storms! Plus, the seats are not really all that comfortable. But, all in all I'd buy another one-especially since they have such a good warranty!
    roger9, El Cajon, CA, May 07, 2009 10:57
    I bought this car w/19,000 miles on it. I haven't had any problems at all in the 45,000 miles I've put on it since. The 60,000 mile warranty check-up was a little pricey because of the timing belt replacement, otherwise this car has been economical to own. The V6 is still smooth and quiet and is a joy on trips. This model looks a bit like a Jaguar but without the price. Hyundais have come a long, long way and are worth considering when on the market for a new car. I'm taking a good hard look at the Genesis.
    zircon, West Palm Beach, FL, May 06, 2009 08:31
    We have 56k on a V6 2006 Sonata and could not be more satisfied. Goes like a Rocket Ship, easy on fuel and looks good after 3 years sitting outside all the time. We also have a 2004 XG350L with 114k V6 and that car is great also.
    jimrob78, Dallas, TX, April 13, 2009 09:59
    The 4cyl has proven to be a great car for road trips averaging around 33 mpg on a long trip across the southwest. There is a pesky door rattle but besides that its been great for its first 13k miles.
    Ron 123, Huntington Beach, CA, February 15, 2009 12:53
    This car was a pleasure to purchase. Everything with it is a satisfaction to have. All works well with no problems at all. It has many things that could cost a fortune on other makers autos including the Electronic Stability Control that comes with it. I recommend this auto to anyone that enjoys pleasure on freeways.The V6 has plenty of zip and the LX model has an automatic temperature setting to the temp you desire. Its a fantastic auto.
    david86blue, La Mesa, CA, January 10, 2009 12:45
    What a treat it is to drive my Sonata! even after 100000 miles with no minor or major repairs and only scheduled maintainance, my Sonata is as smooth and quiet as the day I took delivery. It's hard to resist the temptation to cruise at 80 mph all day. I would recommend the 6cyl over the four just to experience the smooth powerful engine performance. This is the nicest car I have ever owned. ( I had two light bulbs go out , and the trim is not very exciting but it is well done)