Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Hyundai Genesis 4.6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Problems
A whine type noise may be noted from the power steering pump. This can be caused by a clogged reservoir which can aerate the power steering fluid. Cleaning the reservoir screen will restore proper fluid flow, reducing the noise.
The theft system alarm may sound for no apparent reason. The is commonly caused by a faulty hood closed switch. A new, slightly taller switch is available to correct this concern.
On my third set of rear tires with 16000 miles. all worn out on the inside the rest of the tire is like new. Hyundai says that there is not a problem.
Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Questions
Need new condensor and frion replaced
I would like to know if there are any recalls.
my car is under 50,000 miles
Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Recalls
The Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU) is part of the Anti-Lock braking system. The vehicles being recalled may have been assembled with brake fluid that does not protect the HECU from corrosion. If the module were to corrode, braking effectiveness could be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. For vehicles manufactured prior to June 01, 2010, dealers will change the brake fluid and inspect the HECU, repairing it as necessary. For vehicles manufactured after June 01, 2010 dealers will flush the HECU assembly and brake system and change the brake fluid.