Hyundai Entourage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Hyundai Entourage
- Redesigned Gearshift Lever Available for Transmission Problems
- Updated oxygen sensor available
- Improved Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Noise on Startup
- Check Engine Light due to engine-related problems
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Hyundai Entourage Problems
If you experience difficulty getting your Entourage transmission out of the Park position, a redesigned gearshift lever is available.
If you have driven your car a few miles and experience a hesitation during acceleration, possibly accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light, the problem may be related to a defective front oxygen sensor. An updated sensor is available to correct this problem.
If you experience excessive engine noise on startup (after the engine has been turned off for several hours) that lasts for more than five or six seconds, turn off the engine and check that the engine oil level is correct. If the oil level is correct, the noise may be caused by the timing chain tensioner. Hyundai has an improved tensioner to correct this problem.
Hyundai Entourage Questions
When the engine is cool, just starting out all is good after an hour or so when things heat up the check engine light comes on. A mechanic who didn't have much time checked the codes that indicated there was a fan issue he looked and we saw both were running. Is there a second speed that is n...
I don't see them mentioned at all in the owners manual. The right rear turn signal filled with water and knocked out the turn signal and back up light on that side. I replaced both bulbs and the back up light works but the turn signal does not. I am hoping it's a fuse but I can't fi...
I bought a recharge kit but I want to make sure I install it correctly
Hyundai Entourage Recalls
Vehicles first sold or currently registered in areas where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because one or both front lower control arms may break due to excess corrosion. The lower control arm is part of the front suspension. If one were to break loss of vehicle control could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the front lower control arms and will rustproof or replace them as necessary.
The stop lamp switch may fail, affecting many vehicle systems including the brake lights, transmission shift interlock, electronic stability control, and the cruise control. Failure of any of these systems could increase risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the stop lamp switch to correct these issues. This recall is to begin on June 29, 2009. The Hyundai recall number is 092.
Hyundai Entourage Reviews
thumping noises under the front end of the car. Dealer replaced bushing and said it was fixed......NOT!!!!. Said some other seal or something was on order....Very unhappy with dealer and the car itself. What does it mean ...bumper to bumper ????? O7 is not very old to have "knocking problem " under the front of the car.
Had this for about two months now and for the warrenty and the price I paid you can not beat it so far. The warrenty is 5 years bumper to bumper and now includes the cloth interior for stains and the paint job on the outside for and color problems for items like leaves being left on the vehicle for a long time.