2010 Hyundai Elantra Problem Reports

Newest 2010 Hyundai Elantra Problem Reports

I am not able to run my music and pod casts through the radio after I upgraded to iOS 8.3 on my iPhone 6. The previous operating system worked fine. It is not the cable and I think it has something to do with the firmware on the radio. The radio is OEM Part # 961402L1004X. This has been very frustrating for me because the combination of the radio, iPhone 6 and previous operating system worked fine. Can you help me? Others are having this...

My power windows won't work. Power locks function well but the buttons for my windows won't.

If the automatic transmission does not shift properly and the Check Engine Light illuminates, the speed sensors in the transmission may have failed. The sensors are simple and inexpensive to replace.

Prior to replacing the automatic transmission fluid (to improve shift quality), make sure that the transmission fluid level is correct. Also, make sure the computer that controls the transmission has the most up-to-date adaptive programming information. When servicing these transmissions be sure to use fluid approved by Hyundai.