When driving at 20 mph feels like i'm running over bumps in the road but it's rythmic (bum...bum...bum). Below or above 20 it's okay. The mechanic says it's the hydrolic sensors going bad? I think it could be unbalanced tires. Any suggestions?
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2003 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keystone, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Bancroft, ID
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($201 - 237) in Clipper Mills, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($803 - 1,039) in East Springfield, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,122 - 1,204) in Tivoli, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($582 - 598) in Linton, ND