I drove 1000+ miles at highway speeds on a right rear tire with severe tread separation before I could get the tires replaced, would this cause a problem. Also I ran over an unidentified bump in the highway in the same time frame. after this trip I had a hydraulic oil leak that stopped after several days, about 1/2 ounce leaked out just forward of the right rear wheel. any suggestions on where the oil may have leaked from. My SL has sport suspension.
hydraulic fluid leak on 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
2 answersFebruary 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?