I drove 1000+ miles at highway speeds on a right rear tire with severe tread separation before I could get the tires replaced, would this cause a problem. Also I ran over an unidentified bump in the highway in the same time frame. after this trip I had a hydraulic oil leak that stopped after several days, about 1/2 ounce leaked out just forward of the right rear wheel. any suggestions on where the oil may have leaked from. My SL has sport suspension.
hydraulic fluid leak on 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz SL500154 reports
3 answersAugust 26, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
4 answersMarch 28, 2010
2 answersFebruary 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
- My headlights and tail lights do not come on. Everything else works Brk lghts
- Does car crank when belt breaks