After 100,000 miles.Should there be routine replacement of Hydrauli cylinders, hose and lines? My brake light is on.
Hydrauli System on 1993 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1993 Honda Accord Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($329 - 451) in Wainwright, AK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 332) in Newcomb, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winter Park, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($359 - 569) in Tidioute, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lakemont, GA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sims, AR