I have an 05' Hybrid Honda Accord, whenever I am at 38-40mph and 55-60 I am hearing a humming noise (sounds like I'm drifting out of the lane and hitting those grooves in the road to notify I'm out of my lane). If I accelerate or slow down the noise goes away. Also if I go right past those speeds I don't hear the noise at all. I've taken the car in several times for this issue, and honda hasn't been able to identify the problem. I've gotten everything checked top to bottom, including the tires and transmission and nothing has a problem. I've also kept up all my scheduled maintenance at the honda dealership since I first purchased the car.
Hybrid Humming Noise when at certain speeds on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.