I have an 05' Hybrid Honda Accord, whenever I am at 38-40mph and 55-60 I am hearing a humming noise (sounds like I'm drifting out of the lane and hitting those grooves in the road to notify I'm out of my lane). If I accelerate or slow down the noise goes away. Also if I go right past those speeds I don't hear the noise at all. I've taken the car in several times for this issue, and honda hasn't been able to identify the problem. I've gotten everything checked top to bottom, including the tires and transmission and nothing has a problem. I've also kept up all my scheduled maintenance at the honda dealership since I first purchased the car.
Hybrid Humming Noise when at certain speeds on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($206 - 243) in Dry Prong, LA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Philmont, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hillister, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Dryden, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($288 - 406) in Hinkle, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($207 - 825) in Eddyville, NE