I have an 05' Hybrid Honda Accord, whenever I am at 38-40mph and 55-60 I am hearing a humming noise (sounds like I'm drifting out of the lane and hitting those grooves in the road to notify I'm out of my lane). If I accelerate or slow down the noise goes away. Also if I go right past those speeds I don't hear the noise at all. I've taken the car in several times for this issue, and honda hasn't been able to identify the problem. I've gotten everything checked top to bottom, including the tires and transmission and nothing has a problem. I've also kept up all my scheduled maintenance at the honda dealership since I first purchased the car.
Hybrid Humming Noise when at certain speeds on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told