only blows through defrost and floor level vents what do i look for to fix?
hvac problems on 1998 Oldsmobile LSS
Verified for the Oldsmobile LSS5 reports
1 answerMay 31, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile LSS Questions
- My 97 Oldsmobile Lss has been running hot. Fuel pump stays on. Is this normal
- I'm replacing the fuel pump but it is asking me of it and HEN or and HER style?
- Are there 2 belts needed on my LSS sprchrg. 1 accessories/1 supercharge
- Car will not start battery 12.5V posts cleaned ?
- Where is my fuse for fog lights
1998 Oldsmobile LSS Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - $63) in Venango, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - $60) in Garysburg, NC
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($462 - $1,448) in Sun City West, AZ
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - $193) in Steelville, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($828 - $875) in Hoboken, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($451 - $491) in Cranberry Twp, PA