Driver door blows warm air while others are cool in a/c mode. Just opposite in heat mode.What component causes this and where is it located? Is there a diagnostic available from a dealer to identify the problem?
HVAC -Driver Door / center dash / pass door vents /and floor air flows different on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?