Driver door blows warm air while others are cool in a/c mode. Just opposite in heat mode.What component causes this and where is it located? Is there a diagnostic available from a dealer to identify the problem?
HVAC -Driver Door / center dash / pass door vents /and floor air flows different on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?