Driver door blows warm air while others are cool in a/c mode. Just opposite in heat mode.What component causes this and where is it located? Is there a diagnostic available from a dealer to identify the problem?
HVAC -Driver Door / center dash / pass door vents /and floor air flows different on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Kellyton, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Marrowbone, KY
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($293 - 416) in Mountain Park, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aroma Park, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Toledo, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($611 - 875) in Grand Saline, TX