My air quit working, evidently a leake in the compressor. The air only blows out the defroster, from what I have read it seems like if I replaced the compressor it may fix this as well. My service man who does not have the proper scanner tells me that the control module may be the problem as well. What does the control module cost?
HVAC control module on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue46 reports
1 answerJuly 20, 2011
3 answersJanuary 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.