My air quit working, evidently a leake in the compressor. The air only blows out the defroster, from what I have read it seems like if I replaced the compressor it may fix this as well. My service man who does not have the proper scanner tells me that the control module may be the problem as well. What does the control module cost?
HVAC control module on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJuly 20, 2011
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue48 reports
3 answersJanuary 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Goodwell, OK
- 60,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Kualapuu, HI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 299) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($155 - 171) in Hillsboro, TX
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($422 - 435) in Mora, MO