My air quit working, evidently a leake in the compressor. The air only blows out the defroster, from what I have read it seems like if I replaced the compressor it may fix this as well. My service man who does not have the proper scanner tells me that the control module may be the problem as well. What does the control module cost?
HVAC control module on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue32 reports
1 answerJuly 20, 2011
3 answersJanuary 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.