My air quit working, evidently a leake in the compressor. The air only blows out the defroster, from what I have read it seems like if I replaced the compressor it may fix this as well. My service man who does not have the proper scanner tells me that the control module may be the problem as well. What does the control module cost?
HVAC control module on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue48 reports
1 answerJuly 20, 2011
3 answersJanuary 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($98 - 119) in Goodwell, OK
- Starter Replacement ($224 - 507) in Kualapuu, HI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($35 - 61) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($460 - 625) in Hillsboro, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($296 - 445) in Mora, MO