Hi I have a 2008 lexus is350, and the climate buttons and LCD screen is not working at all. I push the buttons and no respond, the LCD screen has power to it because i can see a light, lighting up in the background. I think its the climate/hvac module? if someone knows where its located. i would appreciate it. or any other idea that you might think that are wrong?oh and I changed the whole climate unit console and still got the same problem.
hvac, climate controls on 2008 Lexus IS350
Asked by for the 2008 Lexus IS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
- My doors are locked on my car the radio is on and my doors won't unlock
- Anti-glare rearview mirror stopped working. Repair or replace?
2008 Lexus IS350 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - $242) in Cornwall On Hudson, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($488 - $640) in Naturita, CO
- Battery Replacement ($159 - $203) in Bowmanstown, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Collinsville, OK
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,009 - $2,394) in Franklin, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($88 - $111) in Lake Benton, MN