Hi I have a 2008 lexus is350, and the climate buttons and LCD screen is not working at all. I push the buttons and no respond, the LCD screen has power to it because i can see a light, lighting up in the background. I think its the climate/hvac module? if someone knows where its located. i would appreciate it. or any other idea that you might think that are wrong?oh and I changed the whole climate unit console and still got the same problem.
hvac, climate controls on 2008 Lexus IS350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS350 Questions
- Heater blowing half cold half hot in my lexus hiace 2009 model
- New battery, new alternator, yet car has absolutely no electrical power what could be the problem?
- CAR IS THROWING CODES P0202 P0204 P0206 AND P1235 WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX
- vsc light came on and now the battery keeps draining what is the problem
- How much for a new sunroof as mine just got smashed