I have no A/C on driver side, passenger side has A/C
HVAC. blend door, actuator on 2009 Ford F-150
2 answersApril 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2009 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($183 - 272) in Alpine, AR
- 100,000 Mile Service ($612 - 804) in San Juan Pueblo, NM
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 742) in Columbia Falls, ME
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Breeding, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($81 - 90) in Kipling, OH
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($251 - 304) in Pleasantville, OH