Flasher was taken out and put back in due to my left signal would not turn off. When he (husband) put the flasher back in the car has no power.
Husband took flasher out and put back in. Now car won't start. on 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- how do you remove dashboard?
- Car Is knocking just recently started. it's only when I hit gas not in idle
- When shifting in reverse will back up. When shifting in drive will not go forwar
- Transmission will reverse ,but will not go forward when in drive
- I have a 2001 chevy tracker every so often it overheats i put a new radiator, ,
2000 Chevrolet Tracker Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($784 - 1,166) in Nottingham, NH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($391 - 549) in Gem, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Oakdale, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($433 - 547) in Saint Leonard, MD
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Salem, OR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($493 - 568) in Cumberland Furnace, TN