Flasher was taken out and put back in due to my left signal would not turn off. When he (husband) put the flasher back in the car has no power.
Husband took flasher out and put back in. Now car won't start. on 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Replaced a.c. comps'r, idler pulley &power st'g pump &tensioner. Shredding belts
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-
- Why does the same DTC come back after R&R Sensors and Cleared the DTC, ECM Bad?
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.