humming sound coming from the rear of engine, below the power brake booster. humming goes away if engine rpm is slightly increased from an idle. Maybe a vacuum leak somewhere??
humming sound on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
3 answersJune 03, 2010
2 answersDecember 04, 2013
1 answerDecember 11, 2014
1 answerJuly 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "