I have a humming noise that seems like it may be coming from the fuel lines. How do I get rid of it?
humming noise on 2003 Buick Century
1 answerJanuary 09, 2014
2 answersJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerMay 29, 2013
1 answerApril 12, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - $910) in Carlsborg, WA
- Thermostat Replacement ($157 - $219) in Burt, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($895 - $1,131) in Woodgate, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - $58) in Schoenchen, KS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - $103) in Bolton, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - $226) in Perry, LA