it does it all the time starts @ 15 mph and gets louder as i go faster.my muffler is not loud at all i can reve the motor verry quit,i can put in neutral when driving fast and reve it and still quit,it does not get louder with Acceleration just with speed,i have brand new tires new rotors new calipers, i jacked up car tried to move wheels they are verry tight what could it be.the noise sounds like a stick shift right before you shift,or high idle, i have an automatic.
humming in my front end loud starts @ about 15mph gets louder the faster i go on 2007 Chevrolet HHR
poss frt hub bearing going bad. seek an insp and est to repair
1 more answer , 1 more comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2007 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarence, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunnellon, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Maysville, AR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Riceville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 340) in Raymond, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Given, WV