Hummer Repair in Mount Tabor
Our master mechanics identify the best Hummer repair shops in Mount Tabor. Edit search×
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- Car Pickup/Dropoff
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Smog/Emissions Testing
- Timing Belts
- Transmission Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
Rusty Flake is an ASE Certified Automobile Master Techician, L1 Advanced Engine Performance, Service Consultant, and Undercar Specialist, who is proud to serve the Greenwood, IN area with years of automotive experience.
Advanced Automotive Diagnostic and Repair is pleased to offer a wide variety of the most commonly requested auto maintenance and auto repair services which include: oil changes, brake services, tire rotations, timing belt replacements, and many more.
In addition to the services mentioned above, we specialize in several types of auto repair services, including: Auto Repair, Engine Repair, Heating and A/C Repair, Brake Repair and Auto Electrical Service.
There are 36 Hummer service shops and mechanics in Mount Tabor. Edit searchSee other Hummer repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.