i have a major leak where the lower radiator hose goes into the intake manifold. it looks like a small tube to the right of where thermostat housing is just left of distributer. the tube is about a little over an inch in diameter from what i can see, water poors out of it when i fill the radiator and as soon as the radiator cap put on it stops until engine warm and then overheats and poors out
huge water leak next to distributer where lower rad hose goes in on 2004 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself