i have a major leak where the lower radiator hose goes into the intake manifold. it looks like a small tube to the right of where thermostat housing is just left of distributer. the tube is about a little over an inch in diameter from what i can see, water poors out of it when i fill the radiator and as soon as the radiator cap put on it stops until engine warm and then overheats and poors out
huge water leak next to distributer where lower rad hose goes in on 2004 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2004 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Young, AZ
- 60,000 Mile Service ($246 - 347) in Green Village, NJ
- Timing Belt Replacement ($342 - 446) in Joiner, AR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($264 - 453) in Eighty Four, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($133 - 322) in Salem, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($464 - 543) in Teller, AK