i have been given an old 1984 escort it came with no spark plug leads i have brought some but do i put them on in the correct order.
ht leads on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Guntown, MS
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mountain View, AR
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($168 - 204) in Dodson, TX
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Hampton, NJ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($127 - 161) in Huntington, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Winnetka, CA