Car lacks power and takes its time to catch its speed. Makes grumbling sound? How can I find the leak?
How/where do I look for an exhaust leak on HHR 2008? on 2008 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2008 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($120 - 279) in Smithton, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($309 - 485) in Frazeysburg, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Cambria, KS
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Redstar, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($678 - 710) in Hygiene, CO
- Window Switch Replacement ($121 - 147) in Exline, IA