howtoreplacetimingbelt on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in West Hartford, VT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($384 - 530) in Burdine, KY
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Averill Park, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Etna, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Harrisburg, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 97) in Haydenville, OH