I think there might of been two put in at the same time
how would you get a disc out of the radio on 2003 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2003 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Alberta, VA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Panola, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 553) in Torrance, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($527 - 666) in Oakfield, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,111 - 1,586) in Cicero, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($261 - 365) in Riverside, PA