it was broke into with a pry bar and now it wont shut compleatly and latch down on one side.
how would i shut my trunk all the way after its been broken into with a pry bar? on 1994 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1994 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Alma, CO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - 782) in Pompton Plains, NJ
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Streetman, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Bristol, IN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pendroy, MT