2002 trailblazer water pump, besides the mechanic telling me the labor hours it takes to do any repair how can i know that before i go to the shop?
how would i know the labor hours needed to do this repair? 2002 trailblazer on 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(249)
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(13)
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(8)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Trosky, MN
- Alternator Replacement ($335 - 497) in Chicago Park, CA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($352 - 493) in Vicco, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($91 - 159) in Cherry Creek, SD
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 222) in Supply, NC
- Antitheft System Control Module Replacement ($282 - 304) in Ruby Valley, NV