How would i fine the kill switch on my 1998 Cadillac Catera? on 2001 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
2001 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($544 - 878) in Washoe Valley, NV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($339 - 755) in Manakin Sabot, VA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brant, NY
- 125,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Woonsocket, SD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($164 - 198) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($201 - 212) in Empire, MI