How would i fine the kill switch on my 1998 Cadillac Catera? on 2001 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
2001 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($544 - 878) in Washoe Valley, NV
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($379 - 431) in Manakin Sabot, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,354 - 1,718) in Brant, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Woonsocket, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($905 - 958) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($407 - 439) in Empire, MI