I bought the Car and the lights were already on. So i changed the O2 sensor but the light never went out then i dont know how to get the other lights out Please Help.
How to turn off O2, rear Abs, Break lights on 1993 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1993 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prospect Hill, NC
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Roach, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in New Prague, MN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($115 - 164) in Pikeville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 323) in Merritt, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($353 - 577) in Electric City, WA