I bought the Car and the lights were already on. So i changed the O2 sensor but the light never went out then i dont know how to get the other lights out Please Help.
How to turn off O2, rear Abs, Break lights on 1993 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
- what type of motors would fit in this car ?
1993 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($314 - 388) in Prospect Hill, NC
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 295) in Roach, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($124 - 206) in New Prague, MN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($396 - 564) in Pikeville, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($206 - 230) in Merritt, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($128 - 565) in Electric City, WA