It turned off once before but this time it remained on
How to turn off gas light. The gas hand works every time I put gas in. on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Union, ME
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coffeen, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in North Chicago, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($821 - 1,130) in Mount Union, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 389) in Brainard, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,054 - 1,092) in Nashville, GA