I bought this car not running and was told the computer is bad. I want to be sure that is not a bad ground or fuel pump. I checked the fuses, the fuel pump does not come on with the key. I also tried some starting fluid and it made no difference.
How to Troubleshooting a No start. on 1999 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1999 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($131 - 276) in Navarre, FL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($352 - 472) in Dalton, MO
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 295) in Sadorus, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 351) in Burns, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($232 - 264) in Ingleside, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($53 - 63) in Wendover, UT