I bought this car not running and was told the computer is bad. I want to be sure that is not a bad ground or fuel pump. I checked the fuses, the fuel pump does not come on with the key. I also tried some starting fluid and it made no difference.
How to Troubleshooting a No start. on 1999 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
- what type of motors would fit in this car ?
1999 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($124 - 206) in Navarre, FL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($128 - 226) in Dalton, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sadorus, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($477 - 967) in Burns, KS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ingleside, TX
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Wendover, UT