Even if i completely disconnect the stereo system I am get very very loud noises through my speakers which occured after installing the air ride conversion kit. I have tried disconnecting the system in the back of the trunk.. Is there a fuse or other system i need to turn off? Sounds like a short, but i cant find it. It comes on randomly and scares the driver because its totally unexpected......
How to troubleshoot static noise through speakers after installing shocks. on 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
- any experience with dash lights failing to light up?
- Car runs great until it starts shudder and die. 140k mi but it will start again
- What does ARS mean? The dash/warning light came on.
- When my car is in idle at a traffic light/stop sign, it will stall out and cut off, why is this?
- what does it mean when these codes are present P0302 PO401 P0411