Even if i completely disconnect the stereo system I am get very very loud noises through my speakers which occured after installing the air ride conversion kit. I have tried disconnecting the system in the back of the trunk.. Is there a fuse or other system i need to turn off? Sounds like a short, but i cant find it. It comes on randomly and scares the driver because its totally unexpected......
How to troubleshoot static noise through speakers after installing shocks. on 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VIII Questions
- Heater not putting out heat
- inherited a 1997 Lincoln mark viii, will not start until i reset crash valve in
- Will the back springs off of a 96 mercury cougar fit on my lincoln
- any experience with dash lights failing to light up?
- Car runs great until it starts shudder and die. 140k mi but it will start again