In park, neutral or low idel while in gear, makes a loose noise. When driving, when more torque is required, it wants to kick back or klanking noises start occuring. Any Ideas
How to tighten the flywheel on 1994 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home