I bought a used central-door-lock vacuum pump for 1988 300E W124. To quickly test it, I applied 12V Battery supply to its power terminal with proper polarity. But nothing happened. There are also a three-wire plug for, I think, control signals; perhaps I need to connect these wires as well. Please let me know, thanks.
How to test a central-door-lock vacuum pump for 1988 300E W124 body? on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Asked by for the 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($519 - 614) in Winterset, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,330 - 2,046) in Harlan, IN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - 125) in Tuntutuliak, AK
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Overbrook, OK
- Radiator Replacement ($689 - 725) in Paragon, IN
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Howe, OK