A pudder of antifreeze is found under the front of the truck See antifreeze leaking from the bottom back of the engine where it connects to the transmission
How to tell if your water pump is leaking on 1998 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- right side timing belt cam bearing wont turn at all
- Why the check engine light comeon.Why the Computer says to replace the EGRvalve
- how do I go about getting a new key with a sensor in it?
- Does anyone reprogram the main computer for the 2003 Isuzu Rodeo?
- can low level of brake fluid cause brakes to lock
1998 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 118) in Galena, KS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilmington, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($292 - 448) in Greensboro, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Page, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($437 - 516) in Bois D Arc, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($261 - 304) in Port Clyde, ME