There is enough coolant in system and fans work.
How to tell if water pump not working because engine overheating. on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2001 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - 433) in Drayden, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Belle Rose, LA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($218 - 283) in Creston, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($170 - 180) in La Mesa, NM
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Williams, CA