I was driving my car and it just killed after getting it to the house I could see water leaking out from underneath the car the car wont crank,So I just recently had a mechanic to look at it he says its the engine.I dont know much of anything about cars so my question is how can I be sure that its really my engine could you determine that even without the car cranked?
How to tell if the engine needs to be rebuilt on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($347 - 472) in Arnold, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($42 - 105) in Godfrey, IL
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($101 - 188) in Loysville, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Makinen, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($180 - 221) in Mount Carmel, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Danbury, NC