I was driving my car and it just killed after getting it to the house I could see water leaking out from underneath the car the car wont crank,So I just recently had a mechanic to look at it he says its the engine.I dont know much of anything about cars so my question is how can I be sure that its really my engine could you determine that even without the car cranked?
How to tell if the engine needs to be rebuilt on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?