I was driving my car and it just killed after getting it to the house I could see water leaking out from underneath the car the car wont crank,So I just recently had a mechanic to look at it he says its the engine.I dont know much of anything about cars so my question is how can I be sure that its really my engine could you determine that even without the car cranked?
How to tell if the engine needs to be rebuilt on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?